Monday, January 26, 2015

30 Paintings....I'm fading, sort of.

Ok... I'm going to admit that I'm getting a little tired of painting. I've had to resort to ATCs to stay in the challenge. The big canvases were killing me since I have to work still and then feed my family every day. But I'm still in it! I don't even know which number I'm at now. I'll have to put the paintings all together and do a count to make sure I'm close to Day 26. But yeah, really getting tired of the paints. I would love to switch to my old standby of markers and pens. So much easier and quicker!

At right and left are two very bright and colorful ACEOs (painted!) for my Etsy store. I also included a set of Benedict Cumberbatch silly style ATCs for a swap I'm in, also painted so they count toward my total! Here are: Stimifart Humperdump, Sunniflap Crasterdash, Fundybart Penderthatch and Bennibong Tokinflash.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your work is always fantastic. I lvoe them all. I wish I could learn the right wayto do noses. You are spot on.

    ReplyDelete